ABOUT THE ROLE
The Junior Account will work closely with the Account Managers on different daily tasks.
What you’ll do:
- Compiling coverage monitoring analysis and producing ad-hoc reports focusing on different aspects of strategies implemented by the clients and cross-checking KPI results.
- Designing and presenting the market overview analyses dedicated to the clients’ performance against key competitors, providing valuable insights to boost their brand performances.
- Supporting clients with their day-to-day activities, including alert settings and updates on their Print, Web, and Social platforms.
- Delivering customer enablement training for best practice use of the DMR tools and platforms.
- Annually updating information for monitored publications in multiple countries.
Who You Are:
- Previous experience in customer-facing roles.
- You have the ability to perform within a fast-paced, multi-priority setting.
- You are a customer-first mentality; the ability to empathize and build customer loyalty.
- You have strong critical thinking, analytical, and complex problem-solving skills.
- You are a highly motivated, “do-er” with a strong sense of collaboration, ownership, urgency, and drive.
- You have experience working in the Fashion, Luxury or Beauty industry.
- You have exposure to global customers and an understanding of international markets
- You have experience with delivering on-site training and webinars strongly preferred
We value diverse perspectives and recognize that skills and experiences can be gained in various ways. If you're excited about this opportunity but don't meet every single requirement listed, we would love to hear from you and encourage you to submit an application!
OUR RECRUITMENT PROCESS
- Meet & Greet
- Skills Assessment
- Culture Fit Interview
WHY YOU’LL LOVE LAUNCHMETRICS
We're a company that prioritizes people, fostering a relaxed yet dynamic atmosphere. Our international team is filled with enthusiastic, motivated individuals who enjoy their work. Autonomy empowers our team members, allowing them to make a substantial difference in our business, for our customers, and within our organization. When you become part of our team, you'll have access to growth and advancement possibilities, including a learning and development allowance, a benefits package tailored to each location, and flexible work arrangements, along with support for establishing your home office and other perks.
Launchmetrics is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer building a diverse and inclusive workforce. If there is anything extra we can do to help you feel at ease during your interview process, please let the PeopleOps team member you’ll be meeting with know.