🎯 ABOUT THE ROLE
The Key Account Manager is the primary link between Launchmetrics and our high-potential, key accounts. In collaboration with Sales, Solutions Consulting and Customer Success teams globally, they will oversee every aspect of the customers engagement with Launchmetrics; ensuring that they have the best possible experience with Launchmetrics as a trusted partner, equipping them to pursue their strategic objectives, and helping them achieve their desired business goals through expansion across the entire Brand Performance Cloud. They demonstrate value by providing insightful reporting and influencing key stakeholders on the client side and will build strong networks to uncover and close expansion opportunities within our highest potential accounts.
Key Account Managers must possess strong entrepreneurial characteristics including: good judgment; impeccable business ethics; strategic thinking; drive and energy; and the ability to work autonomously, while communicating effectively and aligning with key stakeholders in the business. This is an individual contributor role that will require the successful candidate to orchestrate their own business, coordinating multiple resources from internal and external teams (including partners), and taking ownership and accountability for commercial outcomes.
- Establishing connections to and ongoing interaction with key stakeholders, CXOs, decision makers, buyers and influencers within the customer base to align Launchmetrics’ current and future solutions to their strategic or tactical objectives.
- Creating customer advocates and references for our offering.
- Working with Customer Success, Solutions Consulting and Professional Services to use customer data to articulate the value of the service.
- Defining and overseeing strategic account plans and serving as the link of communication and facilitator between key customers and global sales reps and CSMs in order to ensure uncover and secure expansion opportunities.
- Acting as an escalation contact to address and seek resolution to key clients’ complaints, issues and blockers.
- Compiling reports on account progress, goals, and forecasts for account teams and stakeholders.
- Negotiating contracts at key account level and supervising global account teams to ensure that established deadlines for renewals and the fulfillment of the client's strategic goals are met.
🏆 ABOUT YOU
- 4+ years SaaS sales. New business is preferred
- High energy, self-awareness, and commitment
- Strong relationship building and influencing skills
- Ability to work effectively as an individual as well as part of a global team
- Able to present confidently to an audience from all levels within a global organization
- Track record in reaching and exceeding targets
- Demonstrate an ability to cope with a complex and changing environment while projecting a positive sales attitude
- Strong strategic selling skills and business acumen & pipeline management skills
- Ability to coach and provide quality feedback to team members
- Can speak, read and write in Italian fluently
You'll be our rockstar if you
- Experience using Salesforce
- Prior experience in the beauty, fashion and/or luxury industries
- Fluent in other languages a plus!
💡 ABOUT THE SALES TEAM
We’re a team of Sales Leaders and Executives, Account Managers, and Business Development representatives, distributed across 10 different countries worldwide.
We work diligently to build relationships with our global prospects and customers to help them identify their challenges and needs and articulate how these can be addressed through our Brand Performance Cloud.
Our mission is to showcase the great value and power our suite of products, services, and insights can bring to the marketing departments behind the world's biggest and best Fashion, Luxury, and Beauty brands.
💥 WHAT DO WE HAVE TO OFFER?
A fantastic opportunity to participate in the development of a disruptive international company in an incredible work environment – cool, casual, fast-paced with a passionate, driven and fun team. Our people thrive under autonomy and can easily have a strong impact on our business, customers and organization. By joining us, you will have a chance to work in a cutting edge yet established global organization with more than a decade of sustainable growth and leading investors as partners.
At Launchmetrics, we care about each other and pay extra attention to things like:
- Work-life Balance
- Flexible Working
- Team Building
- Growth & Development
- Health & Wellness
- Diversity & Inclusion
🤝 WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM OUR RECRUITMENT PROCESS?
- Step 1: Intro Call
- Step 2: Meet & Greet
- Step 3: Skills Assessment
- Step 4: Culture Fit Interview
- Step 5: Leadership Interview