🎯 ABOUT THE ROLE
The Account Manager is the primary link between Launchmetrics and our partnership programs. This role will be responsible for building and growing Launchmetrics’ agency programs. This individual will identify and complete compelling partnership alliances that drive revenue growth for the business.
- Increase both the Revenue and Customer Base of Agencies.
- Manage new Agencies opportunities via Inbound/Outbound.
- Develop and scale current Agencies business.
- Coordinate with Regional CS Managers the approach and plan with current agencies.
- Collect market feedback and work directly with marketing, product/product marketing to fine tune Agencies Packages if needed.
🏆 ABOUT YOU
- 5+ years of progressive experience in business development and/or partnerships.
- Experience owning and scaling growth projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong relationship building and influencing skills.
- Ability to work effectively as an individual as well as part of a global team.
- Able to present confidently to an audience from all levels within a global organization.
- Proven track record in reaching and exceeding targets.
- Strong strategic selling skills and business acumen & pipeline management skills.
- Strong coordination skills.
You’ll be our rockstar if
- Experience using Salesforce.
- Experience selling to Marketing / PR Agencies.
- Prior experience in the fashion, luxury and beauty industries.
- Regularly manage complex, multi-project accounts.
💥 WHAT DO WE HAVE TO OFFER?
A fantastic opportunity to participate in the development of a disruptive international company in an incredible work environment – cool, casual, fast-paced with a passionate, driven and fun team. Our people thrive under autonomy and can easily have a strong impact on our business, customers and organization. By joining us, you will have a chance to work in a cutting edge yet established global organization with more than a decade of sustainable growth and leading investors as partners.
At Launchmetrics, we care about each other and pay extra attention to things like:
- Work-life Balance
- Flexible Working
- Team Building
- Growth & Development
- Health & Wellness
- Diversity & Inclusion
🤝 WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM OUR RECRUITMENT PROCESS?
- Step 1: Intro Call
- Step 2: Meet & Greet
- Step 3: Skills Assessment
- Step 4: Culture Fit Interview
- Step 5: Leadership Interview
💡 ABOUT THE SALES TEAM
We’re a team of Sales Leaders and Executives, Account Managers, and Business Development representatives, distributed across 10 different countries worldwide.
We work diligently to build relationships with our global prospects and customers to help them identify their challenges and needs and articulate how these can be addressed through our Brand Performance Cloud.
Our mission is to showcase the great value and power our suite of products, services, and insights can bring to the marketing departments behind the world's biggest and best Fashion, Luxury, and Beauty brands.