✨ ABOUT LAUNCHMETRICS
Launchmetrics is the leading Brand Performance Cloud used by Fashion, Luxury and Beauty (FLB) executives to connect with the modern consumer in a constantly changing landscape. With over a decade of industry expertise, we have helped more than 1,000 customers create inspiring, impactful and measurable experiences.
Our Brand Performance Cloud provides companies with the tools and intelligence they need to optimize the use of their creative assets, execute powerful brand amplification programs and measure their brand performance. The company’s AI-driven and proprietary Media Impact Value gives customers the ability to benchmark their performance against 2,000 competitors worldwide. Launchmetrics' intelligence empowers these companies to grow their businesses and streamline their processes, bringing a sharp focus to profitability, accountability, and efficiency while enabling the type of quick decision making required for agility.
Founded in NYC and with operating headquarters in Paris, we have employees in eight markets worldwide and offer support in five languages. We have been the trusted brand performance technology to brands worldwide such as Dior, Fendi, Shiseido, NET-A-PORTER and Adidas as well as partners like IMG, the Council of Fashion Designers of America, the British Fashion Council, and Camera Nazionale Della Moda Italiana.
💡 ABOUT THE MARKETING TEAM
We are a global and highly diverse team – distributed in six different countries, with multiple nationalities and varied expertise – we always work collaboratively to understand each other in a "global" way to achieve the best results as one team. The Marketing team works daily on the ideation, production, and distribution of campaigns with the objective of attracting the Launchmetrics' target audience.
🎯 ABOUT THE ROLE
This role will support the APAC Marketing Manager in all marketing activity for PARKLU by Launchmetrics in China. Among the day-to-day activities will be content production for the blog and social networks (WeChat, Weibo, etc.), eBooks and reports; support in the organization of online events; translations from English to Chinese, etc.
- Produce original content pieces for our blog in Chinese, following guidelines based on SEO, ABM or lead generation objectives.
- Management of our social channels in China -WeChat, Weibo, etc-, ensuring a constant publication frequency, tracking the evolution of our results and identifying opportunities.
- Work with the Business Marketing team to support any Account-based Marketing needs related to APAC accounts. Data extraction from our tools, development of insights and production of content pieces in Chinese.
- Translation of content from English to Chinese (blogs, eBooks or Data-briefs) and coordination of freelancers and external resources to scale our content marketing activity.
- Contribute to Chinese copywriting needs for email campaigns, product brochures, banners and other marketing pieces.
- Support all aspects of event coordination including: materials creation, event messaging/marketing, account targets definition, giveaways, site selection, registration, on-site production and F&B, & logistics.
- Visual content creation, contributing to the development of images and videos for social media, email, and other formats with the support from the designer.
- Successfully prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines.
🏆 ABOUT YOU
- You have Previous experience in marketing.
- You have 1+ years experience at a PR Agency or in-house
- You have writing skills for content creation, e.g. blogs, reports.
- You have ability to deliver thorough, quality results within tight deadlines
- You're a self-starter and genuine team player
- You have ability to engage with a wide variety of team members at different levels
- You're a fast learner, problem solver and with a curious mindset
- You have strong strategic thinking skills and business acumen
- You have strong project management skills
- You can speak, read & write Chinese fluently and have excellent written/speaking skills in English
💥 WHAT DO WE HAVE TO OFFER?
A fantastic opportunity to participate in the development of a disruptive international company in an incredible work environment – cool, casual, fast-paced with a passionate, driven and fun team. Our people thrive under autonomy and can easily have a strong impact on our business, customers and organization. By joining us, you will have a chance to work in a cutting edge yet established global organization with more than a decade of sustainable growth and leading investors as partners.
At Launchmetrics, we care about each other and pay extra attention to things like:
- Work-life Balance
- Flexible Working
- Team Building
- Growth & Development
- Health & Wellness
- Diversity & Inclusion
🤝 WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM OUR RECRUITMENT PROCESS?
- Step 1: Intro Call
- Step 2: Meet & Greet
- Step 3: Skills Assessment
- Step 4: Culture Fit Interview
- Step 5: Leadership Interview