✨ ABOUT LAUNCHMETRICS
Launchmetrics is the leading Brand Performance Cloud used by Fashion, Luxury and Beauty (FLB) executives to connect with the modern consumer in a constantly changing landscape. With over a decade of industry expertise, we have helped more than 1,000 customers create inspiring, impactful and measurable experiences.
Our Brand Performance Cloud provides companies with the tools and intelligence they need to optimize the use of their creative assets, execute powerful brand amplification programs and measure their brand performance. The company’s AI-driven and proprietary Media Impact Value gives customers the ability to benchmark their performance against 2,000 competitors worldwide. Launchmetrics' intelligence empowers these companies to grow their businesses and streamline their processes, bringing a sharp focus to profitability, accountability, and efficiency while enabling the type of quick decision making required for agility.
Founded in NYC and with operating headquarters in Paris, we have employees in eight markets worldwide and offer support in five languages. We have been the trusted brand performance technology to brands worldwide such as Dior, Fendi, Shiseido, NET-A-PORTER and Adidas as well as partners like IMG, the Council of Fashion Designers of America, the British Fashion Council, and Camera Nazionale Della Moda Italiana.
💡 ABOUT THE MARKETING TEAM
We are a global and highly diverse team – distributed in six different countries, with multiple nationalities and varied expertise – we always work collaboratively to understand each other in a "global" way to achieve the best results as one team. The Marketing team works daily on the ideation, production, and distribution of campaigns with the objective of attracting the Launchmetrics' target audience.
🎯 ABOUT THE ROLE
The PR & Partnerships Manager will be responsible for assisting in the planning and executing the company’s strategy to build a strong brand positioning and awareness through the FLB communities in China. This role will support the team in the day-to-day runnings of Brand & Communications-related activities in the market, including responding to journalists, monitoring media coverage, outreaching and managing local partners, brainstorming ideas for localized campaigns, and more.
- Contribute to the ideation, planning and execution of strategic & tactical projects to support the company’s brand awareness and positioning in APAC
- Identify, establish, negotiate and maintain partnership strategy (including but not limited to those with Social Media Platforms, Consulting Firms, Brands, etc. specific to the APAC market) in line with company goals to drive positioning, awareness and revenue
- Lead the creation, execution and follow up of all relevant virtual and physical events linked to sponsorships, partnerships, positioning, brand and corporate marketing
- Support the management of media relations, press outreach and launch programs in the region
- Serve as an ambassador and manage key industry partnerships including local Fashion Weeks, Federations and various professional organizations
- Act as local speaker, when relevant at events, webinars and beyond
- Support the Managing Director and other key executives to prepare for speaking engagements and press apps.
🏆 ABOUT YOU
- You have Previous experience in the FLB industry and/or KOL Marketing
- You have 4+ years experience at a PR Agency or in-house
- You have ability to deliver thorough, quality results within tight deadlines
- You're a self-starter and genuine team player
- You have ability to engage with a wide variety of team members at different levels
- You're a fast learner, problem solver and with a curious mindset
- You have strong strategic thinking skills and business acumen
- You have strong project management skills
- You can speak, read & write Chinese fluently and have excellent written/speaking skills in English
💥 WHAT DO WE HAVE TO OFFER?
A fantastic opportunity to participate in the development of a disruptive international company in an incredible work environment – cool, casual, fast-paced with a passionate, driven and fun team. Our people thrive under autonomy and can easily have a strong impact on our business, customers and organization. By joining us, you will have a chance to work in a cutting edge yet established global organization with more than a decade of sustainable growth and leading investors as partners.
At Launchmetrics, we care about each other and pay extra attention to things like:
- Work-life Balance
- Flexible Working
- Team Building
- Growth & Development
- Health & Wellness
- Diversity & Inclusion
🤝 WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM OUR RECRUITMENT PROCESS?
- Step 1: Intro Call
- Step 2: Meet & Greet
- Step 3: Skills Assessment
- Step 4: Culture Fit Interview