🎯 ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Junior Product Support Specialist, you serve as the first point of contact with our clients. By being a technical expert on all of our products, you provide top-level "white glove" service, ensuring inquiries are handled in a timely manner.
- Troubleshoot issues and problem solve client questions, coming up with creative solutions.
- Communicate with various departments to action specific improvements and adoption for clients.
- Provide on-site technical support and guidance at client events.
- Escalate urgent issues and questions to management and/or the Development team.
- Create and monitor tickets about improvements/bugs
- Work with Quality Assurance & Tech to prioritize bugs and communicate product feedback.
- Help improve our internal knowledge center and external support documents including updating user guides and producing "how-to" videos.
🏆 ABOUT YOU
- You have experience in a customer service related role and/or internship.
- Must be able to speak, read and write fluently in Italian. Spanish and/or French is a plus!
- Excellent time management and communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills for phone troubleshooting and writing skills through email.
- Interest and understanding of Software as a Service (SaaS) technology.
- Tech savvy with experience using Apple iOS applications.
You’ll be our rockstar if
- You have experience in the Tech industry.
- You have experience in the Public Relations space.
- You have worked in a multicultural environment.
💡 ABOUT THE SUPPORT TEAM
As a member of the Support team, you are an integral part of our client experience and happiness. You are the first line of communication with our clients, focused and committed to ensuring they receive the best service.
You’re a technology enthusiast, a people person, and enjoy helping others. You aren’t afraid to get your hands dirty and go above and beyond to get the job done and make the client happy.
💥 WHAT DO WE HAVE TO OFFER?
A fantastic opportunity to participate in the development of a disruptive international company in an incredible work environment – cool, casual, fast-paced with a passionate, driven and fun team. Our people thrive under autonomy and can easily have a strong impact on our business, customers and organization. By joining us, you will have a chance to work in a cutting-edge yet established global organization with more than a decade of sustainable growth and leading investors as partners.
At Launchmetrics, we care about each other and pay extra attention to things like:
- Work-life Balance
- Flexible Working
- Team Building
- Growth & Development
- Health & Wellness
- Diversity & Inclusion
🤝 WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM OUR RECRUITMENT PROCESS?
- Step 1: Intro Call
- Step 2: Meet & Greet
- Step 3: Skills Assessment
- Step 4: Culture Fit Interview
- Step 5: Leadership Interview
Option to work remote or work out of our Milan Office!