Launchmetrics is the leading Brand Performance Cloud used by Fashion, Lifestyle and Beauty (FLB) executives to make smarter decisions around their branding efforts.
With over a decade of industry expertise, we have helped more than 1,200 customers create inspiring, impactful and measurable experiences.
Founded in NYC and with operating headquarters in Paris, we have employees in ten markets worldwide and offer support in five languages. We have been the trusted brand performance technology to brands worldwide such as Dior, Fendi, Shiseido, NET-A-PORTER and Adidas as well as industry partners like IMG, the Council of Fashion Designers of America, the British Fashion Council, and Camera Nazionale Della Moda Italiana.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Data Services Intern will be a part of the international Data Services team working with our Data Services Managers. This internship is a 6 month paid internship. We are looking for an intern based in Milan, Italy available roughly 35 hours/week. This is a great opportunity for a student that is interested in data, fashion & luxury and required to complete a school placement to graduate.
This intern will participate in the daily tasks and will help with ongoing projects such as:
- Data Extraction
- Data Analysis (create report charts, interpret the data and provide insights)
- Data Management (Queries creation, Data quality check, Data extraction)
- Monitoring the industry
- Data visualisation (internet tool)
- Recommendation and comments on reports
- Access to launchmetrics internal tools and working closely with our innovation labs
- Work with our Launchmetrics solutions such as Insights & Discover
Who you are:
- Advanced Excel and Powerpoint user
- Knowledge of SQL language
- Native Spanish, French or Italian speaker and/or advanced level written and spoken.
- Advanced English speaker
- Excellent communication skills (written & spoken)
- Eligible to do an internship with your university
- You have analytical and quantitative skills - ability to use data and metrics to back-up assumptions and write insights
- Interest in data
ABOUT THE DATA SERVICES TEAM
We are a group of FLB data consultants, sharing love for data, for analysis and insights-building but also a great expertise of the industry and its ambassadors.
Launchmetrics provides tools & data to create inspiring, impactful and measurable brand experiences: Data Services brings that data to life and advises clients’ strategies. Our mission is to make the “data speak” and bring insights for our clients' online strategy but also feed their “offline” needs and questions to drive their approach.
WHY YOU’LL LOVE LAUNCHMETRICS
We're a company that prioritizes people, fostering a relaxed yet dynamic atmosphere. Our international team is filled with enthusiastic, motivated individuals who enjoy their work. Autonomy empowers our team members, allowing them to make a substantial difference in our business, for our customers, and within our organization. When you become part of our team, you'll have access to growth and advancement possibilities, including a learning and development allowance, a benefits package tailored to each location, and flexible work arrangements, along with support for establishing your home office and other perks.
Launchmetrics is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer building a diverse and inclusive workforce. Link the EEO. If there is anything extra we can do to help you feel at ease during your interview process, please let the PeopleOps team member you’ll be meeting with know.