✨ ABOUT LAUNCHMETRICS
Launchmetrics is the leading Brand Performance Cloud used by Fashion, Luxury and Beauty (FLB) executives to connect with the modern consumer in a constantly changing landscape. With over a decade of industry expertise, we have helped more than 1,000 customers create inspiring, impactful and measurable experiences.
Our Brand Performance Cloud provides companies with the tools and intelligence they need to optimize the use of their creative assets, execute powerful brand amplification programs and measure their brand performance. The company’s AI-driven and proprietary Media Impact Value gives customers the ability to benchmark their performance against 2,000 competitors worldwide. Launchmetrics' intelligence empowers these companies to grow their businesses and streamline their processes, bringing a sharp focus to profitability, accountability, and efficiency while enabling the type of quick decision making required for agility.
Founded in NYC and with operating headquarters in Paris, we have employees in eight markets worldwide and offer support in five languages. We have been the trusted brand performance technology to brands worldwide such as Dior, Fendi, Shiseido, NET-A-PORTER and Adidas as well as partners like IMG, the Council of Fashion Designers of America, the British Fashion Council, and Camera Nazionale Della Moda Italiana.
💡 ABOUT THE SALES TEAM
We’re a small but mighty team of Sales Leaders, Executives, Account Managers and Business Development reps, distributed across 10 different markets worldwide. We work diligently to build relationships with our global prospects and customers to help them identify their challenges and needs and articulate how these can be addressed through our Brand Performance Cloud. Our mission is to showcase the great value and power our suite of products, services and insights can bring to the marketing departments behind the world's biggest and best Fashion, Luxury and Beauty brands.
🎯 ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Sales Executive, you'll build a solid outbound target list and look for targets - companies and contacts - and approach them to sell our Imaxtree Content Hub Services.
- Drive the Outbound sales cycle including, prospecting, building a pipeline of opportunities, pricing, negotiating, and closing new business with Global Media Publishers to achieve monthly revenue quota
- Develop new business opportunities for licensing in the global media market.
- Become an expert on IMAXtree’s current and future products to be able to communicate the company’s value proposition and how Launchmetrics’ offerings can assist prospective clients in meeting their needs.
- Understand the clients’ organizational structure, business model, and strategies to be able to effectively demonstrate how Launchmetrics can serve as a better business solution.
- Effective negotiation of complex sales cycles and technical agreements.
- Work cross-functionally with other departments (Customer Success, Sales administration, Marketing) to ensure a strong client relationship, seamless integration, and continued engagement.
🏆 ABOUT YOU
- You have 2+ years of account management experience, ideally in the global media and publishing segment OR Photo Agencies
- You have strong communication, negotiation, process, analytical, and presentation skills
- You are able to work collaboratively with others as part of a team, while still being a strong individual contributor in a high growth entrepreneurial environment
- You can organize projects simultaneously and keep an eye on the details
- You are able to present confidently to an audience from all levels within a global organization
- You are an Italian native speaker
- And last, but definitely not least: you speak, read, and write English fluently
You’ll be our rockstar if...
You know how to use Salesforce
- You are familiar with the Tech environment
- You speak another European language (French, Spanish, German)
💥 WHAT DO WE HAVE TO OFFER?
A fantastic opportunity to participate in the development of a disruptive international company in an incredible work environment – cool, casual, fast-paced with a passionate, driven and fun team. Our people thrive under autonomy and can easily have a strong impact on our business, customers and organization. By joining us, you will have a chance to work in a cutting-edge yet established global organization with more than a decade of sustainable growth and leading investors as partners.
At Launchmetrics, we care about each other and pay extra attention to things like:
- Work-life Balance
- Flexible Working
- Team Building
- Growth & Development
- Health & Wellness
- Diversity & Inclusion
🤝 WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM OUR RECRUITMENT PROCESS?
- Step 1: Intro Call
- Step 2: Meet & Greet
- Step 3: Skills Assessment
- Step 4: Culture Fit Interview
- Step 5: Leadership Interview