✨ ABOUT LAUNCHMETRICS
Launchmetrics is the leading Brand Performance Cloud used by Fashion, Luxury and Beauty (FLB) executives to connect with the modern consumer in a constantly changing landscape. With over a decade of industry expertise, we have helped more than 1,000 customers create inspiring, impactful and measurable experiences.
Our Brand Performance Cloud provides companies with the tools and intelligence they need to optimize the use of their creative assets, execute powerful brand amplification programs and measure their brand performance. The company’s AI-driven and proprietary Media Impact Value gives customers the ability to benchmark their performance against 2,000 competitors worldwide. Launchmetrics' intelligence empowers these companies to grow their businesses and streamline their processes, bringing a sharp focus to profitability, accountability, and efficiency while enabling the type of quick decision making required for agility.
Founded in NYC and with operating headquarters in Paris, we have employees in eight markets worldwide and offer support in five languages. We have been the trusted brand performance technology to brands worldwide such as Dior, Fendi, Shiseido, NET-A-PORTER and Adidas as well as partners like IMG, the Council of Fashion Designers of America, the British Fashion Council, and Camera Nazionale Della Moda Italiana.
💡 ABOUT THE SALES TEAM
We’re a small but mighty team of Sales Leaders and Executives, Account Managers, and Business Development representatives, distributed across 10 different countries worldwide.
We work diligently to build relationships with our global prospects and customers to help them identify their challenges and needs and articulate how these can be addressed through our Brand Performance Cloud.
Our mission is to showcase the great value and power our suite of products, services, and insights can bring to the marketing departments behind the world's biggest and best Fashion, Luxury, and Beauty brands.
🎯 ABOUT THE ROLE
The Head of Strategic Accounts oversees the global Strategic Account Management team who act as the primary link between Launchmetrics and our high-potential, strategic accounts. In collaboration with Sales and Customer Success teams globally, this team oversees every aspect of the customer’s engagement with Launchmetrics; ensuring that they have the best possible experience with Launchmetrics as a trusted partner, equipping them to pursue their strategic objectives, and helping them achieve their desired business goals through expansion across the entire Brand Performance Cloud. They demonstrate value by providing insightful reporting and influencing key stakeholders on the client side and will build strong networks to uncover and close expansion opportunities within our highest potential accounts.
The Head of Strategic Accounts will be responsible for defining, planning and leading the execution of an impactful business program across our most strategic customer and prospect accounts. Owning the functional strategy and vision as it relates to top line growth, they will work alongside the Chief Revenue Officer and global support infrastructure to ensure alignment, the most efficient use of budget and the appropriate deployment of the best business initiatives befitting the entire portfolio of Launchmetrics products and solutions.
- Establishing connections to and ongoing interaction with key stakeholders, CXOs, decision makers and influencers within the customer base to align Launchmetrics’ current and future solutions to their strategic or tactical objectives.
- Creating customer advocates and references for our offering.
- Working with Customer Success and Professional Services to use customer data to articulate the value of the service.
- Defining and overseeing strategic account plans and serving as the link of communication and facilitator between key customers and global sales reps and CSMs in order to ensure uncover and secure expansion opportunities.
- Acting as an escalation contact to address and seek resolution to key clients’ complaints, issues and blockers.
- Compiling reports on account progress, goals, and forecasts for account teams and stakeholders.
- Negotiating contracts at key account level and supervising global account teams to ensure that established deadlines for renewals and the fulfillment of the client's strategic goals are met.
- Assess the strategic account management team and make recommendations to evolve team structure, including but not limited to career path development, individual skill set development and identification of opportunities for new talent.
- Mentor and develop the strategic account management team to maximize growth and potential.
- Continuously motivate the strategic account management team, and inspire them to stay focused on the company's goals.
- Ensure the team tracks 100% of sales activity in Salesforce.
🏆 ABOUT YOU
- 10+ years SaaS sales.
- High energy, self-awareness, and commitment
- Strong relationship building and influencing skills
- Track record in reaching and exceeding targets
- Ability to cope with a complex and changing environment while projecting a positive sales attitude
- Strong strategic selling skills and business acumen & pipeline management skills
- Ability to coach and provide quality feedback to team members
- Last, but definitely not least: You speak, read, and write English fluently.
You’ll be our rockstar if
- Experience using Salesforce.
- Knowledge about the Fashion, Beauty & Luxury industry.
- Regularly manage complex, multi-project accounts.
💥 WHAT DO WE HAVE TO OFFER?
A fantastic opportunity to participate in the development of a disruptive international company in an incredible work environment – cool, casual, fast-paced with a passionate, driven and fun team. Our people thrive under autonomy and can easily have a strong impact on our business, customers and organization. By joining us, you will have a chance to work in a cutting edge yet established global organization with more than a decade of sustainable growth and leading investors as partners.
At Launchmetrics, we care about each other and pay extra attention to things like:
- Work-life Balance
- Flexible Working
- Team Building
- Growth & Development
- Health & Wellness
- Diversity & Inclusion
🤝 WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM OUR RECRUITMENT PROCESS?
- Step 1: Intro Call
- Step 2: Meet & Greet
- Step 3: Skills Assessment
- Step 4: Culture Fit Interview
- Step 5: Leadership Interview