✨ ABOUT LAUNCHMETRICS
Launchmetrics is the leading Brand Performance Cloud used by Fashion, Luxury, and Beauty (FLB) executives to connect with the modern consumer in a constantly changing landscape. With over a decade of industry expertise, we have helped more than 1,000 customers create inspiring, impactful, and measurable experiences.
Our Brand Performance Cloud provides companies with the tools and intelligence they need to optimize the use of their creative assets, execute powerful brand amplification programs, and measure their brand performance. The company’s AI-driven and proprietary Media Impact Value gives customers the ability to benchmark their performance against 2,000 competitors worldwide. Launchmetrics' intelligence empowers these companies to grow their businesses and streamline their processes, bringing a sharp focus to profitability, accountability, and efficiency while enabling the type of quick decision-making required for agility.
Founded in NYC and with operating headquarters in Paris, we have employees in eight markets worldwide and offer support in five languages. We have been the trusted brand performance technology to brands worldwide such as Dior, Fendi, Shiseido, NET-A-PORTER, and Adidas as well as partners like IMG, the Council of Fashion Designers of America, the British Fashion Council, and Camera Nazionale Della Moda Italiana.
💡 ABOUT THE MIS TEAM
We are the technical problems solvers from the LM family for present and future issues. We are always there to help!
MIS controls the hardware and software systems used for business-critical decision-making within the company. Our mission is to help Launchmetrics realize maximum benefit from investment in equipment and technical business processes.
🎯 ABOUT THE ROLE
We are seeking a talented IT System Administrator for the MIS department. In this role, you will be responsible for managing the information systems of employees. You will be involved with any task related to installing, upgrading, or repairing these information systems. Your primary concern is with keeping our employer’s information and data safe and secure.
As an IT System Administrator you will be in charge of:
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers, or scanners
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks
- Responding in a timely manner to service issues and requests
- Providing technical support across the company (this may be in person, Slack, or over the phone/meeting)
- Setting up accounts for new users
- Repairing and replacing equipment as necessary
- It will be necessary to check that the active security systems in the company are working properly and are not generating alerts
- Maintain the company's IP phone directory up to date and the internal management of call groups
- Testing new technology and hardware
🏆 ABOUT YOU
- 2-3 years relevant experience in a similar position
- ICT Support Bachelor’s degree, Information systems engineering, software engineering, or similar
- You are able to propose ideas and solutions to reduce the workload by automation
- You have to know how to manage a worker's problem in an efficient and effective way
- You must have knowledge of macOS and Windows, Linux would be an asset
- Last, but definitely not least: You speak, read, and write English fluently.
- You live in Milan or surrounding areas
You’ll be our rockstar if
- You have a proactive attitude, move fast, and are able to adapt to changes.
- You create clear documentation for new projects and known issues
💥 WHAT DO WE HAVE TO OFFER?
A fantastic opportunity to participate in the development of a disruptive international company in an incredible work environment – cool, casual, fast-paced with a passionate, driven, and fun team. Our people thrive under autonomy and can easily have a strong impact on our business, customers, and organization. By joining us, you will have a chance to work in a cutting-edge yet established global organization with more than a decade of sustainable growth and leading investors as partners.
At Launchmetrics, we care about each other and pay extra attention to things like:
- Work-life Balance
- Flexible Working
- Team Building
- Growth & Development
- Health & Wellness
- Diversity & Inclusion
🤝 WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM OUR RECRUITMENT PROCESS?
- Step 1: Intro Call
- Step 2: Meet & Greet
- Step 3: Skills Assessment
- Step 4: Culture Fit Interview
- Step 5: Leadership Interview
*Please submit your resume in English*