✨ ABOUT LAUNCHMETRICS
Launchmetrics is the leading Brand Performance Cloud used by Fashion, Luxury and Beauty (FLB) executives to connect with the modern consumer in a constantly changing landscape. With over a decade of industry expertise, we have helped more than 1,000 customers create inspiring, impactful and measurable experiences.
Our Brand Performance Cloud provides companies with the tools and intelligence they need to optimize the use of their creative assets, execute powerful brand amplification programs and measure their brand performance. The company’s AI-driven and proprietary Media Impact Value gives customers the ability to benchmark their performance against 2,000 competitors worldwide. Launchmetrics' intelligence empowers these companies to grow their businesses and streamline their processes, bringing a sharp focus to profitability, accountability, and efficiency while enabling the type of quick decision making required for agility.
Founded in NYC and with operating headquarters in Paris, we have employees in eight markets worldwide and offer support in five languages. We have been the trusted brand performance technology to brands worldwide such as Dior, Fendi, Shiseido, NET-A-PORTER and Adidas as well as partners like IMG, the Council of Fashion Designers of America, the British Fashion Council, and Camera Nazionale Della Moda Italiana.
💡 ABOUT THE SALES TEAM
We’re a small but mighty team of Sales Leaders and Executives, Account Managers, and Business Development representatives, distributed across 10 different countries worldwide.
We work diligently to build relationships with our global prospects and customers to help them identify their challenges and needs and articulate how these can be addressed through our Brand Performance Cloud.
Our mission is to showcase the great value and power our suite of products, services, and insights can bring to the marketing departments behind the world's biggest and best Fashion, Luxury, and Beauty brands.
🎯 ABOUT THE ROLE
The Regional Account Executive will be responsible for achieving new business targets and helping close new deals. As the Regional Account Executive, you will oversee the prospect’s engagement from prospecting, demo, to closing. You will also collaborate closely with Customer Success to ensure successful onboarding and positive customer engagement to ensure adoption.
- Develop your own sales pipeline. Hunter approach to initiating conversations with prospects such as C-level executives, Head of Public Relations, Communications or Marketing Departments.
- Manage a portfolio of accounts. Success will mean satisfied, engaged customers that understand the value of our product offerings, high customer retention levels, and significant revenue expansion.
- Be commercially aligned and focused to meet monthly new business targets.
- Using customer data to present value of the service using clear numerical and verbal reasoning
- Establish ongoing interaction with key stakeholders and decision-makers within the customer base to align current and future solutions to their strategic or tactical objectives.
- Develop new and existing C-level relationships within a portfolio of accounts.
- Create customer advocates and references for our offering.
- Have new business growth in both MRR and services along with Improved renewal rates within assigned accounts.
🏆 ABOUT YOU
- You can speak, read, and write English fluently. A big plus if you speak any of these 3 Asian languages Mandarin, Japanese or Korean
- You have high energy, self-awareness, and commitment
- You are a challenger seller with strong influencing skills
- You have ability to work effectively as an individual as well as part of a global team
- You are able to present confidently to an audience from all levels within a global organization
- You can track record in reaching and exceeding goals in any fields
- You can demonstrate an ability to cope with a complex and changing environment while projecting a positive sales attitude
- You have strong strategic selling skills and business acumen & pipeline management skills
- You have prior sales experience with software demonstrations is a bonus
- You are bachelor degree or above.
You’ll be our rockstar if
- You have knowledge about the Fashion, Luxury and Beauty industry
- You have passion with social media, digital landscape, or software technology
- You have experience using Salesforce
💥 WHAT DO WE HAVE TO OFFER?
A fantastic opportunity to participate in the development of a disruptive international company in an incredible work environment – cool, casual, fast-paced with a passionate, driven and fun team. Our people thrive under autonomy and can easily have a strong impact on our business, customers and organization. By joining us, you will have a chance to work in a cutting edge yet established global organization with more than a decade of sustainable growth and leading investors as partners.
At Launchmetrics, we care about each other and pay extra attention to things like:
- Work-life Balance
- Flexible Working
- Team Building
- Growth & Development
- Health & Wellness
- Diversity & Inclusion
🤝 WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM OUR RECRUITMENT PROCESS?
- Step 1: People Ops. Phone Screen
- Step 2: Meet & Greet with direct manager
- Step 3: Skills Assessment (Written Assignment to prepare and present + Mock Sales Call Demonstration)
- Step 4: Leadership Interview
- Step 5: Cultural Fit Interview