✨ ABOUT LAUNCHMETRICS
Launchmetrics is the leading Brand Performance Cloud used by Fashion, Luxury and Beauty (FLB) executives to connect with the modern consumer in a constantly changing landscape. With over a decade of industry expertise, we have helped more than 1,000 customers create inspiring, impactful and measurable experiences.
Our Brand Performance Cloud provides companies with the tools and intelligence they need to optimize the use of their creative assets, execute powerful brand amplification programs and measure their brand performance. The company’s AI-driven and proprietary Media Impact Value gives customers the ability to benchmark their performance against 2,000 competitors worldwide. Launchmetrics' intelligence empowers these companies to grow their businesses and streamline their processes, bringing a sharp focus to profitability, accountability, and efficiency while enabling the type of quick decision making required for agility.
Founded in NYC and with operating headquarters in Paris, we have employees in eight markets worldwide and offer support in five languages. We have been the trusted brand performance technology to brands worldwide such as Dior, Fendi, Shiseido, NET-A-PORTER and Adidas as well as partners like IMG, the Council of Fashion Designers of America, the British Fashion Council, and Camera Nazionale Della Moda Italiana.
💡 ABOUT THE CUSTOMER SUCCESS TEAM
We work as one team to go above and beyond for our customers. We act as their voice and champion. Our success is our customers' success.
We build and maintain client relationships to ensure happiness, adoption, and renewal. We support clients by continuously advising them as partners and keep them up to date on our new initiatives and innovative updates to pave the way for customer growth.
Our mission is to provide the best client experiences through meaningful partner relationships that showcase the Launchmetrics' value of creating efficient, impactful, and measurable brand experiences.
🎯 ABOUT THE ROLE
The Customer Success Manager will be responsible for the relationship with our customers and influencing local business activities relating to customer relations. This role is responsible for managing key client relationships and ensuring client adoption, satisfaction, and retention across the board.
- Be an expert on system functions and features to become a strategic advisor for clients, continuously driving product value and ROI.
- Assist in pre-sales system demonstrations and technical meetings and complete necessary SOWs for customizations and/or integration requirements.
- Ensure that appropriate client contacts, documentation, reviews and projects, and risk are added to Gainsight and is kept up-to-date regularly.
- Lead regular account reviews with clients to ensure proper usage of the system, maintain communication on updates.
- Gather local client feedback and deliver feedback to product teams and to help prioritize projects and shape product roadmap.
- Anticipate and monitor dissatisfied accounts and ensure problems/issues are dealt with swiftly and appropriately.
- Complete all client follow-up training and adoption activities as well as system updates and changes to ensure renewal and growth.
- Identify opportunities for up-sell and cross sell and nurture them through to handover to the sales team.
- Evaluate and document implementation plans and specifications. Project-manage incoming client requests alongside product, acting as the voice of the client.
🏆 ABOUT YOU
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in business, or related field.
- Minimum 2 years previous experience in Customer Success or On-boarding.
- Ability to perform within a fast-paced, multi priority setting.
- Customer-first mentality; ability to empathize and build customer loyalty.
- Strong technical aptitude and ability to learn new technologies quickly. Must be able to think strategically about change management and system integration.
- Strong critical thinking, analytical, and complex problem-solving skills.
- Highly motivated, “do-er” with a strong sense of collaboration, ownership, urgency and drive.
- Excellent interpersonal skills for phone troubleshooting and writing skills through email.
- Excellent time management and communication skills.
You’ll be our rockstar if
- Experience working in the Fashion, Luxury or Beauty industry.
- Exposure to global customers and an understanding of international markets is desirable.
- Previous experience with technical integrations preferred.
- Experience with delivering on-site training and webinars and/or pre-sales demonstrations strongly preferred.
💥 WHAT DO WE HAVE TO OFFER?
A fantastic opportunity to participate in the development of a disruptive international company in an incredible work environment – cool, casual, fast-paced with a passionate, driven and fun team. Our people thrive under autonomy and can easily have a strong impact on our business, customers and organization. By joining us, you will have a chance to work in a cutting edge yet established global organization with more than a decade of sustainable growth and leading investors as partners.
At Launchmetrics, we care about each other and pay extra attention to things like:
- Work-life Balance
- Flexible Working
- Team Building
- Growth & Development
- Health & Wellness
- Diversity & Inclusion
🤝 WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM OUR RECRUITMENT PROCESS?
- Step 1: Intro Call
- Step 2: Meet & Greet
- Step 3: Skills Assessment
- Step 4: Culture Fit Interview
- Step 5: Leadership Interview