✨ ABOUT LAUNCHMETRICS
Launchmetrics is the leading Brand Performance Cloud used by Fashion, Luxury and Beauty (FLB) executives to connect with the modern consumer in a constantly changing landscape. With over a decade of industry expertise, we have helped more than 1,000 customers create inspiring, impactful and measurable experiences.
Our Brand Performance Cloud provides companies with the tools and intelligence they need to optimize the use of their creative assets, execute powerful brand amplification programs and measure their brand performance. The company’s AI-driven and proprietary Media Impact Value gives customers the ability to benchmark their performance against 2,000 competitors worldwide. Launchmetrics' intelligence empowers these companies to grow their businesses and streamline their processes, bringing a sharp focus to profitability, accountability, and efficiency while enabling the type of quick decision making required for agility.
Founded in NYC and with operating headquarters in Paris, we have employees in eight markets worldwide and offer support in five languages. We have been the trusted brand performance technology to brands worldwide such as Dior, Fendi, Shiseido, NET-A-PORTER and Adidas as well as partners like IMG, the Council of Fashion Designers of America, the British Fashion Council, and Camera Nazionale Della Moda Italiana.
💡 ABOUT THE SRE / DEVOPS TEAM
We're a team of quick learners, passionate about software development, deployment, automation and operation process and we're proud to be our engineers' engineers.
We are responsible for the architecture and implementation of technical infrastructure and supporting services, focusing on stability, security and scalability of those platforms.
We make Launchmetrics’ product portfolio possible by building and improving a modern cloud infrastructure, automating every repetitive process and helping the whole organization to be efficient.
🎯 ABOUT THE ROLE
Being a SRE team member is all about autonomy by deciding the roadmap and the technologies that will make the difference for the company.
From developing and maintaining our data centers to building the next generation of our platforms, you will work on all stages and steps of software development, deployment, and operation process.
You’ll keep voiding warranties by taking things apart so you can rebuild them. You’ll always be on call to keep our networks up and running, ensuring our users have the best and fastest experience possible.
- Evolving our infrastructure platform building and running large-scale, massively distributed and fault-tolerant systems.
- Working closely with our Product and Development teams to architecture and develop first-class infrastructure components.
- Designing and implementing tooling to improve the availability, scalability, observability and latency of our services, which are used by our internally critical and our externally-visible customers to deploy and operate the services.
- Administer our infrastructure built on Amazon Web Services and Microsoft Azure.
- Maintain services once they are live by measuring and monitoring availability, latency and overall system health.
- Scale systems sustainably through mechanisms like automation, and evolve systems by pushing for changes that improve reliability and velocity.
- Automate key deployment, monitoring, testing, and verification processes.
🏆 ABOUT YOU
- 2+ years of relevant systems administration experience working in large setups
- Expertise in problem-solving and analyzing high loaded systems
- Strong knowledge of AWS
- Networking: VPC, subnet, security groups,
- Compute services: EC2, ECS, Lambda,
- Developer tools: CodePipeline, CodeBuild, CodeDeploy
- Databases: RDS (MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQLServer), Elasticache, ElasticSearch
- Strong knowledge of Terraform framework to manage AWS or Azure infrastructure
- Strong knowledge of LINUX
- Last, but definitely not least: you speak, read, and write English fluently
You’ll be our rockstar if:
- You have experience using Azure
- You have experience with CI/CD frameworks with GitHub Actions
- You have already worked with change management systems (preferably Ansible)
💥 WHAT DO WE HAVE TO OFFER?
We offer a fantastic opportunity to participate in the development of a disruptive international company in an incredible work environment – cool, casual, fast-paced with a passionate, driven, and fun team. Our employees thrive under autonomy and can easily have a strong impact on our business, customers, and organization. By joining us, you will have a chance to work in a cutting-edge yet established global organization with over a decade in business, sustainable growth, and leading investors as partners.
At Launchmetrics, we think of ourselves as one team and we care about each other by pay extra-attention to :
- Worklife balance
- Health & Wellness
- Diversity & Inclusion
- Team Building
- Growth & Development
- Giving Back
🤝 WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM OUR RECRUITMENT PROCESS?
- Step 1: Intro Call
- Step 2: Meet & Greet
- Step 3: Skills Assessment
- Step 4: Culture Fit Interview