✨ ABOUT LAUNCHMETRICS
Launchmetrics is the leading Brand Performance Cloud used by Fashion, Luxury and Beauty (FLB) executives to connect with the modern consumer in a constantly changing landscape. With over a decade of industry expertise, we have helped more than 1,000 customers create inspiring, impactful and measurable experiences.
Our Brand Performance Cloud provides companies with the tools and intelligence they need to optimize the use of their creative assets, execute powerful brand amplification programs and measure their brand performance. The company’s AI-driven and proprietary Media Impact Value gives customers the ability to benchmark their performance against 2,000 competitors worldwide. Launchmetrics' intelligence empowers these companies to grow their businesses and streamline their processes, bringing a sharp focus to profitability, accountability, and efficiency while enabling the type of quick decision-making required for agility.
Founded in NYC and with operating headquarters in Paris, we have employees in eight markets worldwide and offer support in five languages. We have been the trusted brand performance technology to brands worldwide such as Dior, Fendi, Shiseido, NET-A-PORTER and Adidas as well as partners like IMG, the Council of Fashion Designers of America, the British Fashion Council, and Camera Nazionale Della Moda Italiana.
💡 ABOUT THE TECH & ENGINEERING TEAM
We are a team of passionate engineers distributed across the world, always eager to learn new things. We are building state-of-the-art modern applications and scale it on the cloud. We innovate to solve customers' problems, focusing on high-performance implementations without neglecting the user experience.
🎯 ABOUT THE ROLE
Being a Full Stack Software Engineer at Launchmetrics is all about autonomy, creativity and ownership. You will work in a squad (mixing other developers, UI/UX designer, Product Owners and Product Managers) dedicated to a project for the Brand Intelligence solution, tracking mentions of brands across different channels (social media, web pages, printed press) to monitor the brand performance of our clients.
You'll be responsible for designing, developing, and deploying new features and frameworks, also for maintaining the existing ones and improving them. At Launchmetrics, we iterate quickly and refactor frequently, writing clean and simple code to solve critical business needs – and to provide the best possible experience for Launchmetrics users. We like to remain curious and open to all technology stacks in order to keep our products innovative.
- Contribute to building new features from initial architecture choices to the marketable product impulsing innovative solutions and the most recent technologies
- Collaborate with team members to maintain and improve existing features by fixing defects and doing continuous refactors to modernize the technical stack and reduce the overall architecture complexity
- Architect efficient database schemas for new implementations or contribute to improve existing ones
- Work closely with product management, UI/UX managers and VP Tech to define user requirements and translating them into reliable, intuitive features
- Evangelize code quality through writing well-architected, structured code, unit tests, while following best industry practices
- Refactor, optimize and constantly drive for improved efficiency and code health and reduced complexity
- Frameworks: Node.js, React, Next.js, Serverless, GraphQL
- Database: Mysql, MongoDB, Redis, PostgreSQL
- Search: ElasticSearch, Lucene
- Cloud providers: Amazon, Azure
- AWS technologies: Lambda, Docker on ECS/Fargate, Step functions, Kinesis, SQS, SNS, S3, Glue, ...
- Tools: Jira, Sentry, VSCode, ...
- Versioning tool: Git, Github
- CI/CD: Github actions, Jenkins
- Testing: Jest, EnzymeJs
🏆 ABOUT YOU
- Engineer Degree - Master Degree in Computer Science and 6+ years of relevant work experience in full-stack developments in a SaaS environment with Agile methodologies
- Knowledge of front-end technologies like React and Node.js server frameworks such as Express.js or similar
- Experience building a RESTful API, or even better, a GraphQL API
- Bright, energetic, highly motivated self-starter with experience in a fast-paced, results-oriented organization
- Ability to adapt, estimate workload, break down a task into logical steps, solve problems, self-improve and suggest new ways of improvement
- You care about the long-term maintainability of the codebase and advocate for refactoring and clean-ups when appropriate
- Last, but definitely not least: you speak, read, and write English fluently
You’ll be our rockstar if:
- You have reverse engineering skills: the ability to traverse logical sequences of either procedural or object-oriented code, abstracted or static - and understand it entirely
- You have experience using Function as a service infrastructure (Serverless, AWS Lambda, Azure functions, …)
💥 WHAT DO WE HAVE TO OFFER?
We offer a fantastic opportunity to participate in the development of a disruptive international company in an incredible work environment – cool, casual, fast-paced with a passionate, driven and fun team. Our people thrive under autonomy and can easily have a strong impact on our business, customers and organization. By joining us, you will have a chance to work in a cutting-edge yet established global organization with 20+ years in business, sustainable growth and leading investors as partners.
At Launchmetrics, we think of ourselves as one team and we care about each other by paying extra attention to:
- Work-life Balance
- Distributed Working Environment
- Team Building
- Growth & Development
- Health & Wellness
- Diversity & Inclusion
- Global Company Off-sites
🤝 WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM OUR RECRUITMENT PROCESS?
- Step 1: Intro Call
- Step 2: Meet & Greet
- Step 3: Skills Assessment
- Step 4: Culture Fit Interview
- Step 5: Leadership Interview